Jesse and I have been talking a lot about our upcoming travels. On our destination list we have:
- Miami- get some sun and explore. I've been wanting to go back ever since I visited last February.
- Texas- to visit Rachel, my best friend from college and our friends Jen and James who just moved back there.
- Hearst Castle- we took a family trip there when I was in third grade and I swear that is what inspired my love for art history and architecture. I remember it so vividly.
- Stockholm- I have been wanting to go for months and explore!
- West Virginia- we've been meaning to make a trip to visit Jesse's sister and her husband in West Virginia. They moved there for school and I haven't had a chance to check it out. It was either my busy school/work schedule or the weather that deterred me from traveling.
With the holidays, it seems like the most realistic upcoming trip is West Virginia. I think with this perfect plaid coat from Rachel Comey I will be stylish and warm. I've just added this to my wish list. Do I buy the coat or plane ticket first?
This coat inspired me to create a board on Pinterest with Perfect Plaid pieces. Check it out here!