On Saturday mornings in Noe Valley, everyone is in their active wear pushing their strollers, going for runs, taking a spin class at Cardio Tone, or doing boot camps in the park. Jesse usually plays pick-up basketball on Saturdays, so I either head to the gym or meet friends for coffee and a walk.
With the first day of summer officially here, I think it's time for me to kick my workouts into high gear. I needed some inspiration and motivation, so of course I turned to fitness guru and perfect pal, Barbara. I asked her to share her workout playlist with all of us. Hopefully if we listen to the same music, our bodies will turn out like Barbara's!!!!
PERFECT PLAYLIST FROM BARBARA:
This is one of my favorite running playlists... I have total music ADD so it's really all over the map!!!
1. Dancing Queen (abba)
2. That's All (Genesis)
3. Girls Chase Boys (Ingrid Michaelson)
4. Let It Go (Idina Menzel)
5. I Don't Feel Like Dancing (Scissor Sisters)
6. I Want You Bad (The Offspring)
7. Your Love (The Outfield)
8. Wake Me Up (Aviici)
9. I Will Buy You A New Life (Everclear)
10. Stuck Like Glue (Sugarland)
11. Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous (Good Charlotte)
12. Tell Her About It (Billy Joel)
13. Knee Deep (Zach Brown Band)
14. Jack and Dianne (John Mellencamp)
15. Gimme Gimme Gimme (Abba)
16. 7 Things (Miley Cyrus)
17. All I Want For Christmas is You (Mariah Carey)
18. Fancy (Iggy Azalea)
19. Story of My Life (One Direction)
20. River of Dreams (Billy Joel)
21. Love Done Gone (Billy Currington)
A lot of the time I also just listen to Abba Radio on Pandora... I think I was disco child in another life!!