PERFECT PLANS: WEEKEND TO-DO LIST.
HAPPY FRIDAY!! TGIF! I hope everyone has some fun weekend plans!! I usually re-cap our weekends on my Monday posts but I thought I would do something a little different and share my to-do list for the weekend! Here are the things we have going on this weekend!
- Saturday walk to the Ferry Building and Brunch with friends.
- Wash, fold and store all of the clothes that Lillian has already outgrown! I did this with her newborn clothes and now it is time to do it with her 0-3 months clothes!
- Recycle hangers from the cleaners. I cleaned out our closets and found a gazillon metal hangers and plastic wrap from old dry cleaning pick-ups. I was great about collecting them and putting them in a box in a kitchen and they have been there all week. I thought about recycling them but thought it would make more sense to return them to the dry cleaners.
- Fort Funston hike with the family. Jesse and I love putting Lillian in the Stokke Carrier we have and going for hikes! Our favorite hike is off of 280 but I think we will head to the beach this weekend.
- Organize storage in the garage. Luckily we do not have too much stuff down there but the system has gotten a little whacky and needs to be redesigned.
- See Claire and Mike! They just got home from their honeymoon today!
- Eat a yummy meal! Honestly, I am thinking about ordering pizza right now. We will probably go to brunch on Sunday. My favorite brunch spots are Serpentine and Universal Cafe.
- Jump in the pool! I think we might take Lillian to the gym and go swimming! We will see. I try not to overthink it because then I will get grossed out by how dirty it is and then I won't want to take her in there.
- Not go shopping. Not buy anything online. Did you see what I am doing for the month of October? Read here!
- Rent a movie!!