PERFECT PICKS: THINGS I LOVE.
I am still recovering from being sick so my head is a little foggy but I wanted to share some things I am loving right now:
- Scrub Daddy. Since I got this two weeks ago I have been having soooo much fun scrubbing the pots and pans after messy mac and cheese meals! It was a phenomemon on one of my favorite shows, Shark Tank, and it is worth the hype. I am definitely going to start giving this as gifts!
- Emily and Merrit Duffle Bag- I am in desperate need for a new weekend bag and love this classic black and white one from Pottery Barn Teen-- there are some good items at PB Teen and I always check out their website for new arrivals.
- Bones. This has been a long-time favorite show for me and I took a little break and am now back to watching it non-stop. I have to watch it during the day because it is way too scary to watch at night, especially the recent episodes with the serial killer!!
- Real Simple recipes for toddlers. I'm always looking for new recipes to try for our family and loved the simplicity that Real Simple always offers.
- I don't want to live forever song with Taylor Swift- definitely have this on repeat.Bus
- Busybees Kids Clothing- I am a sucker for adorable kids clothing for Lillian and love this clothing line! They're also having 50% off sale right now so check it out!
- Arrowood Vineyards- I got three bottles of wine from my wine tasting adventure last weekend and have been loving them!! I cannot recommend this winery enough!!
- Heating pad- I know I always talk about this heating pad and people are like wow, that's so odd, but I seriously love my heating pad from Walgreens! I used it a lot when I was pregnant but now I use it every night since it's been so cold. I usually turn it on, take a shower, and then get in bed to a warm and cozy bed.
- Story time at Charlie's Corner- This adorable Noe Valley book store has such an amazing story time! You have to take your little one there!
- Ice cream- Everyone who reads my blog knows how much I loooooove ice cream and sad news, I haven't had any in so long so once I am healthy I am going to eat a lot of ice cream!!!!!!!