PERFECT PICKS: THINGS I AM LOVING.
- Painting- Since we are moving I have been trying to pick the perfect paint colors for the bedrooms and bathrooms! It is so fun and frustrating all at the same time. I will write an entire post on this next week!
- Arrowood Winery- I was invited by my friend Emily in January and we had the best time. I have been sipping on their wine as we pack boxes! I will share a full post on our visit there on Friday!
- Turtlenecks- The storms in San Francisco have made it so cozy. While it seems like most people hate this weather, I actually really love it. I just hope it stops for our big moving day!
- Givenchy Bag from Trendlee- I have had my eye on the Givenchy Antigona handbag for a while in black but was so delighted to partner with Trendlee again (see my previous collaboration here). Perfect 10 SF readers can enjoy 5% off with code PERFECT10. I have my eye on this Fendi 2Jour Bag
- Fun Home at the Curran Theater- I saw this Tony Award-winning show when it opened and it is really amazing. I have had one of the songs that the kids sing stuck in my head ever since.
- Nine Women, One Dress- My friend Nancy told me about this book and I have been loving it. I always love books that have each chapter from a different perspective.
- AntiTrump Box- If you're going to get your organic food box delivered monthly, might as well get your activism delivered as well. I am not being sarcastic- I love this idea!
- Have you booked your trip to Bacara Resort yet?? Everyone has been emailing me saying how they want to go!! I can't wait to go back! I still have a post coming up about the pools!! They are so beautiful and deserve their own post!
- Sonoma Mission Inn Spa Day- After we move I can't wait to treat Jesse to a fun spa day at the Sonoma Mission Inn. He will love their hot tubs and cold water ice bucket drop!
- Thank you-- My final note is just a big thank you to everyone who reads my blog. Whether it's every day, once in a while, or one a year-- please know that I am so appreciative!