A lot of people ask how I stay so positive. I try really, really hard, especially when it's not easy to. But here are some of my tips that have helped me recently:
- Make our bed. There is nothing like having a clean bedroom and I always start with making the bed and vacuuming the rug.
- Seek inspiration. For me it's looking at interior design magazines or blogs.
- Exercise. This always helps!
- Treat yourself. To a massage, new shoes (!!!), a new book.
- Get back in bed and know it will pass. Being positive doesn't mean that you don't get upset or down, it just means that you have faith that it will pass.