PERFECT PIECES: 5 FAVORITE ROBERTA ROLLER RABBIT PIECES.
Happy May!!! #whiterabbit I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! We had an amazing weekend celebrating Jesse's birthday and an early Mother's Day. We also spent all weekend at The Bay Club swimming our hearts out! I'll be sharing more about our weekend later this week but wanted to share my new favorite dress from Roberta Roller Rabbit.
If you've been reading my blog for a while or follow me on Instagram you might be a little surprised to see me in a print like this RRR Olga Dress! One of my aims for summer is to wear more prints! And to also bare a little skin! How do you like me now?
Let me explain: I've always been a more conservative dresser (well, post-college. What was I thinking with all of those tube tops?!) and I realized the other day that I'm about one step away from looking like a cloistered nun! Ha, I can say that because I am Catholic.
My goal is to just dress my age-- 31-- golden year, ya heard? I am just cracking myself up with this post. Girls just wanna have fun. Point of the story is that I feel extremely youthful, but elegant and want to find pieces that match that.
Here are some of my favorite Roberta Roller Rabbit pieces-- can you tell I am obsessed with everything RRR?
- Olga Dress- Perfect for date night and wine tasting. You won't get over how perfect the fit is-- so flattering.
- Eunice Dress- Get it just for the name. Remember Eunice from She's the Man?
- Matching Dress for Lillian. Can't resist anything matching.
- Livret Dress in Linen. This pattern is so beautiful and classic.
- Pillowcases in the same print-- perfect for our bedroom.